Please call or email us anytime, we love to talk about fishing!Kurt Whitehead USCG Captain
Master Alaskan Fishing Guide & Outfitter Phone 907.738.5000 Email Kurt! Trina Nation USCG Captain & Fishing Guide
Licensed Assistant Guide
Mailing address:PO Box 388 Klawock, AK 99925
Treasure Hunter Lodge
Book a Trip
Trip Info & Rates
"Alaska Fishing Trips"
4 DAY/5 NIGHTS - PRICE PER ANGLER AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
We can accommodate up to 6 anglers.
Each of these all-inclusive packages includes:
- First class lodging accommodations each night of your trip
- Fully guided fishing each day (10 hour full day charters) on our fully equipped 2015 custom aluminum welded "Treasure Hunter"
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and water each day
- Fish cleaning, vacuum packing, freezing, and boxing of ALL your fish
- Alaska fishing license and King salmon stamp
- All fishing gear, tackle and bait
- Airport pickups and transportation
- Viking rubber boots and Helly Hansen rain gear
- Klawock city sales and bed taxes
alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
Klawock, Alaska is 620 miles northwest of Seattle, WA. You are responsible for all your own flights to Klawock, Alaska. Alaska Airlines (800.252.7522) offers direct flights from Seattle to Ketchikan, Alaska. Traveling from Ketchikan to Klawock: Take a regularly scheduled 30 minute flight with Island Air (888.387.8989) for $150/per person plus baggage. This will transport you directly from the Ketchikan airport to the Klawock airport. It is very convenient. Upon your arrival we will transport you from the Klawock Airport to Treasure Hunter Lodge.
Deposits & Cancellations
No trips will be held without a deposit. A $1000/person deposit is required to book a fishing trip. All deposits are non-refundable. Payments can be made by check, cashiers check or cash.